AAUW- TC Minnie Votruba Moore Scholarship Endowment
Available to assist area women who are seeking opportunities to enrich their educational credentials to enhance their personal and/or career opportunities. Eligible students will have completed two or more years of higher education and will be enrolling in at least nine hours of university credit in an accredited program, and who resides in the five county Grand Traverse area.
- Women who have completed two or more years of college following their high school education and are enrolled or will be enrolling in at least nine credit hours each term/semester in an accredited program.
- Reside in the five-county Grand Traverse region: Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau.
- Women who are able to delineate a thoughtful and realistic plan for achieving their goals taking course work directly related to professional or employment goals.
- Individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to their community.
Visit https://traversecityarea-mi.aauw.net/scholarships/ for additional AAUW scholarship opportunities.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone other than a family member are required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed two or more complete years of higher education beyond high school?
- Will you be enrolling in at least 9 credit hours?
- How many college credits have you obtained to date?
- College Cumulative GPA
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Please list your employment experiences to date.
- What employment opportunities do you anticipate when you graduate?
- How will your academic course work contribute to your career goals?
- Describe your participation in community activities. This may include civic groups, church and school.
- Two letters of recommendation from someone other than a family member are required. Please provide the name and email address of your first reference.
- Please provide the name and email address of your reference.
- Show 6 more