Camp Roy-El Scholarship Endowment
Available to college-level juniors and seniors currently completing undergraduate degrees at Michigan-based colleges and universities. Applicants must be pursuing a profession dedicated to working with persons with disabilities and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA. Possible fields may include allied health, nursing, medicine, occupational therapy and physical therapy or students in social work and special education. Previous applicants are eligible to apply.
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your work and volunteer experience, particularly with individuals with disabilities, during the past three years (include the organization's name, your position, and dates).
- List your school and community activities during the past three years and any awards or honors you received.
- Please describe your personal background, achievements, course of study, and career goals for helping individuals with disabilities. Your answer should be at least four paragraphs.
- Please provide the names and phone numbers of two educational or professional references.
- Please attach your most recent college transcripts.